Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world.
New hallmarks added every day.
« Forums hallmarkwiki.com

Silver HallmarksHelp to Identify Silver hallmark

Help identifying silver hallmark on ring + bracelet/cuff

Поделиться Вконтакте Поделиться в Facebook Добавить в Google+

Answer

bwandls

Help identifying silver hallmark on ring + bracelet/cuff

created 29 Dec. 2017, 05:44
Help identifying silver hallmark on ring + bracelet/cuff - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Help identifying silver hallmark on ring + bracelet/cuff - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Help identifying silver hallmark on ring + bracelet/cuff - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Help identifying silver hallmark on ring + bracelet/cuff - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Help identifying silver hallmark on ring + bracelet/cuff - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum
I bought this silver ring and bracelet/cuff recently without knowing what they were, and noticed after that it had a little 875 purity marking on it with a little A or V-shaped symbol in front of it (the district mark? I have no clue which one...) and what looks to be a little hammer/sickle in a star. There also seems to be a makers mark (initials or something)?

I know very little about Russian hallmark silver and am simply looking for (a) a little history on these pieces, and (b) info as to whether or not these could be of any value (I don′t care about numbers, just whether or not these are rare/interesting pieces worth taking care of).

Thank you!

Answer
Hello Stranger!
At this forum to discuss anything related to the Hallmarks..
To start the discussion, click on one of the buttons below:

Login Sign up

Most Recent:
How to insert image

© 2011 — 2018 Silver Hallmarks hallmarkwikicom — Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world. New hallmarks added every day.
Forum Team · Active users · Terms of use · Privat policy