Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world.
New hallmarks added every day.
« Forums hallmarkwiki.com

Gold HallmarksHelp to Identify Gold Hallmark

Kokoshnik

Поделиться Вконтакте Поделиться в Facebook Добавить в Google+

Answer

Patrick

Kokoshnik

created 6 Sep. 2017, 17:57
I recently purchased a 14kt gold tie slide ,when l got home l looked up the marks on the rear of the tie slide and found four separate marks the first is a stamp K N. The next is three cube shape boxes one with the imperial crown ,then the number 585 ,and what looks like a leopard head in the next box, now the other two look like engraved marks .
in box 3 shall we say is the letters in capitals AM then some kind of symbol .
Box 4 is like bottle shape with the letter M inside followed by lady with traditional headdress facing right as you look at it,then the number 585 can anyone help
Patrick

RE: Kokoshnik

created 6 Sep. 2017, 19:28
[QUOTE=″Patrick″]I recently purchased a 14kt gold tie slide ,when l got home l looked up the marks on the rear of the tie slide and found four separate marks the first is a stamp K N. The next is three cube shape boxes one with the imperial crown ,then the number 585 ,and what looks like a leopard head in the next box, now the other two look like engraved marks .
in box 3 shall we say is the letters in capitals AM then some kind of symbol .
Box 4 is like bottle shape with the letter M inside followed by lady with traditional headdress called Kokoshnik ,facing right as you look at it,then the number 585 can anyone help .

Edited 6 Sep. 2017, 19:29

Answer
Hello Stranger!
At this forum to discuss anything related to the Hallmarks..
To start the discussion, click on one of the buttons below:

Login Sign up

Most Recent:
Yesterday, 22:24, John tilt
Silver mug ???
19 Sep. 2017, radudd
I′m asking for help
19 Sep. 2017, Johan
Fish-st
18 Sep. 2017, Johan
Maker′s Mark
18 Sep. 2017, Johan
unknown hallmark
How to insert image

© 2011 — 2017 Silver Hallmarks hallmarkwikicom — Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world. New hallmarks added every day.
Forum Team · Active users · Terms of use · Privat policy