Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world.
New hallmarks added every day.
« Forums hallmarkwiki.com

Silver HallmarksHelp to Identify Silver hallmark

Vilnius Serving Spoons help with makers mark ?

Поделиться Вконтакте Поделиться в Facebook Добавить в Google+

Answer

mountainman

Vilnius Serving Spoons help with makers mark ?

created 8 May 2016, 17:59
Hi I have 2 serving spoons with assay marks TT/1864 for I believe Timofey Tripetsky of Vilnius, 84 Zoloniki, also has the rider on horseback in a shield hallmark, there is the following letters MABCAAL, the second & last letter maybe cyrillic which I can not read. I would like to know the makers name for accuracy when I sell them ? I will try and upload pictures of marks ASAP.
mountainman

RE: Vilnius Serving Spoons help with makers mark ?

created 9 May 2016, 21:55
[QUOTE=″mountainman″]Hi I have 2 serving spoons with assay marks TT/1864 for I believe Timofey Tripetsky of Vilnius, 84 Zoloniki, also has the rider on horseback in a shield hallmark, there is the following letters MABCAAL, the second & last letter maybe cyrillic which I can not read. I would like to know the makers name for accuracy when I sell them ? ADDED PICTURE OFRE: Vilnius Serving Spoons help with makers mark ? MARKS.
mountainman

created 9 May 2016, 22:57
[QUOTE=″mountainman″][QUOTE=″mountainman″]Hi I have 2 serving spoons with assay marks TT/1864 for I believe Timofey Tripetsky of Vilnius, 84 Zoloniki, also has the rider on horseback in a shield hallmark, there is the following letters MABCAAL, the second & last letter maybe cyrillic which I can not read. I would like to know the makers name for accuracy when I sell them ? Copy and paste the following link to see the picture thank you http://i.picresize.com/UZ00

Edited 9 May 2016, 23:00
mountainman

created 9 May 2016, 22:59
[QUOTE=″mountainman″][QUOTE=″mountainman″][QUOTE=″mountainman″]Hi I have 2 serving spoons with assay marks TT/1864 for I believe Timofey Tripetsky of Vilnius, 84 Zoloniki, also has the rider on horseback in a shield hallmark, there is the following letters MABCAAL, the second & last letter maybe cyrillic which I can not read. I would like to know the makers name for accuracy when I sell them ? Copy and paste the following link to see the picture thank you http://i.picresize.com/UZ00

Answer
Hello Stranger!
At this forum to discuss anything related to the Hallmarks..
To start the discussion, click on one of the buttons below:

Login Sign up

Most Recent:
Yesterday, 21:35, oldmech68
Switzerland Silver Mark
Yesterday, 14:00, icalabrese
Hallmark identification help
Yesterday, 12:54, Timnorton
Russian Hallmark
17 Aug. 2017, SteveDWollongong2
925 silver necklace hallmark
17 Aug. 2017, SteveDWollongong2
I′m asking for help
11 Aug. 2017, jbulmer
″chick″ or bird hallmark
2 Aug. 2017, Nancstewart
Lots of Letters to Decipher
How to insert image

© 2011 — 2017 Silver Hallmarks hallmarkwikicom — Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world. New hallmarks added every day.
Forum Team · Active users · Terms of use · Privat policy