Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world.
New hallmarks added every day.
« Forums hallmarkwiki.com

Gold HallmarksHelp to Identify Gold Hallmark

Who is behind this tiny mark!

Поделиться Вконтакте Поделиться в Facebook Добавить в Google+

Answer

gareth1974

Who is behind this tiny mark!

created 23 Sep. 2019, 12:44
Who is behind this tiny mark! - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Who is behind this tiny mark! - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Who is behind this tiny mark! - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Who is behind this tiny mark! - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum Who is behind this tiny mark! - h.cx - Hallmarks Forum
Hi guys,, hope you can help me.

I have a beautiful diamond and ruby crossover ring, it is gold and a white metal (I am assuming platinum) as the execution of the settings is very high quality, the ruby settings actually go under the diamond and ruby bands even where they cannot be seen by the observer, they can only be seen from the underside of the setting (I assume this is the mark of a jeweler who is not cutting any corners - ergo the assumption it is platinum and gold).

The ring looks to me style wise to be pre-WW2 but I′m not sure. There are no hallmarks on the piece anywhere so I assume it it continental rather than British.

There is however a TINY (and I mean tiny!) makers mark on the outside of the band.

I would love to know more about the maker behind the piece. Any help, advice or knowledge that can get to the bottom of this would be amazing.

I′ve taken a few photos under a microscope from different angles to get as much detail from the mark

Man thanks in advance guys.

y

Edited 23 Sep. 2019, 12:44

Answer
Hello Stranger!
At this forum to discuss anything related to the Hallmarks..
To start the discussion, click on one of the buttons below:

Login Sign up

Most Recent:
Yesterday, 19:58, Dorkusmorkus420
Silver platter
9 Now. 2019, SteveDWollongong2
Hallmark M Fray ??
7 Now. 2019, andreadb
Hallmark M Fray ??
7 Now. 2019, Peter66
Unknown Silvermark
29 Oct. 2019, Sorin
unknown hallmark
How to insert image

© 2011 — 2019 Silver Hallmarks hallmarkwikicom — Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world. New hallmarks added every day.
Forum Team · Active users · Terms of use · Privat policy