Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world.
New hallmarks added every day.
« Forums hallmarkwiki.com

Silver HallmarksHelp to Identify Silver hallmark

play with a guy

Поделиться Вконтакте Поделиться в Facebook Добавить в Google+

Answer

laiyongcai92

play with a guy

created 11 Oct. 2018, 02:49
Injured Pittsburgh Steelers Ryan Shazier doesn′t just plan to play again following a spinal injury. He says he wants to make it all the way to the Hall of Fame.

Shazier opened up to teammate Roosevelt Nix on Nix′s podcast Cardinals Game Jerseys , Shazier′s first public comments since injuring his spine in a victory over the Cincinnati Bengals on Dec. 4.

Shazier told Nix, who released the podcast on Tuesday night , that he plans to walk again on his own and return to a career that was on the verge of stardom before the injury, one that required spinal stabilization surgery and left him in the hospital for two months.

″I′m really trying to come back and still be a Pro Bowler,″ Shazier told Nix. ″I′m sorry, because I feel I got snubbed this year for All-Pro even though I got hurt. But I feel like my stats are as good as those who made it.″

The 25-year-old is undergoing outpatient therapy and has documented a portion of his recovery on social media. General manager Kevin Colbert said last week Shazier has been a fixture at the team′s headquarters watching film. Shazier said it′s necessary to keep him mentally sharp while aggressively attacking his rehab.

″I′ve got to get back,″ said Shazier, who has not released the exact nature of the injury. ″Right now I′m reading a book and it′s basically saying trust the process. I′m really trusting the process. I know the end goal. So I′m taking every step of the way, I′m giving everything I got. The therapists are like Adrian Kempe Jersey , ′Man this is crazy; I′ve never seen anyone work this hard.′ They almost see progression every day.″

Shazier has been vague about specific aspects of his recovery, though he is quick to point out that he can stand on his own, as he did when the cameras cut to him recently while attending a Pittsburgh Penguins game. Either way, Shazier insists he′ll one day run back through the tunnel at Heinz Field with his No. 50 jersey on ready to get back at it.

″I′m still reaching for that Hall of Fame because I really feel I′m the best linebacker ever,″ Shazier said. ″I just got to be back out there so everybody can see it. You know what I′m saying?″

DETROIT — Saturday night’s game could be center John Tavares‘ last with the New York Islanders.

The Islanders visit the Detroit Red Wings at Little Caesars Arena in the final game of the regular season for both teams, who find themselves out of the NHL Playoffs.

Tavares, the 27-year-old Islanders captain, has 36 goals and 47 assists for 83 points this season. He will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1 and has been the focal point of the organization since he was the first overall pick in the 2009 draft.

“I’m not trying to look at it as the end because, obviously http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-connor-williams-jersey , that hasn’t been determined,” Tavares said after Thursday night’s 2-1 win over the New York Rangers at the Barclays Center. “I’ve always wanted it to work out and stay, so that’s still what I hope transpires. But, obviously, that will come in the time ahead.”

But New York coach Doug Weight, a native of Detroit, says the decision will be Tavares’ alone.

“People say it’s like a marriage. But that’s BS. I know my wife controls pretty much everything I do and we don’t control anything with John,” Weight said. “But no, I don’t have nervousness. Anxiety is probably a closer word.

“But you have to do what you have to do as an organization Tim Heed Jersey , no matter what. With or without him, we’re going to move forward and try to win. We’d like him here.”

Detroit is focusing on the young players who could be part of the future. One of those is forward Tyler Bertuzzi, who has been impressive since being called up from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League during the season.

Bertuzzi, 23, has seven goals and 24 points in 47 games this season, mostly in a top-six role. He has played a lot on the left wing with center and captain Henrik Zetterberg and right winger Gustav Nyquist.

That’s where Bertuzzi — the nephew of former NHL player and Red Wing Todd Bertuzzi — was in Thursday’s 4-3 loss to the Montreal Canadiens at Little Caesars Arena, in which Bertuzzi scored a goal and had a few other quality scoring chances.

“Bert’s game was totally excellent,” Detroit coach Jeff Blashill said. “He’s a real hockey player. He’s a guy I would say is a great complementary guy for a guy like Z (Zetterberg) that can control the puck and hold onto the puck. He goes to the net, he’s great defensively Josh Jones Jersey , he plays through bodies.

“He’s a heckuva hockey player. That’s a great, great draft pick by our scouts (58th overall in 2013), and he’s going to be a heck of a Red Wing.”

Five of Bertuzzi’s goals have come in the last seven games, all of that time playing with Zetterberg and Nyquist.

“You dream to play with a guy like that (Zetterberg),” Bertuzzi said. “I’ve been lucky enough to get the opportunity to stick on that line and just be able to play with him and learn a lot. He’s obviously helping me produce offensively.”

Tennessee Titans Jerseys

Answer
Hello Stranger!
At this forum to discuss anything related to the Hallmarks..
To start the discussion, click on one of the buttons below:

Login Sign up

Most Recent:
How to insert image

© 2011 — 2018 Silver Hallmarks hallmarkwikicom — Hallmarks encyclopedia.
More then 15,000 silver hallmarks from all over the world. New hallmarks added every day.
Forum Team · Active users · Terms of use · Privat policy